Happy FriYAY! I hope everyone had a great week!
This week felt productive and successful! Woohoo! I’ve gotten back into my work groove with the new school year! Looking forward to the weekend with fam!
For todays blog post…
Welcome to the August edition of Fab Friday!
This month, I have 2 make- up products, 2 baby products, and 1 item for the whole fam!
Here we go…
1. Bareminerals Foundation– Lately, I have been loving bareminerals foundation. During the week, I wear a light CC cream. When we have plans or somewhere nice to be, this has been my go to foundation for a full coverage look!
Shop, here: BareMinerals Foundation
2. Mac Lipstick: velvet teddy- I have always loved Mac lipstick. It’s great quality and they have lots of great shades to choose from. I purchased this shade, velvet teddy, a couple years back to wear during the fall season and I’m still obsessed with it to this day! It’s a nice neutral color and it’s also a matte look! It’s really a great shade year round!
Shop, here: Mac Lipstick: Velvet Teddy
3. Letters to my son Journal- How precious is this?! I have a prayer journal for Brewer where I write down specific prayers that I’m praying over his life. I also wanted a “notes to my son” journal that I could write little memories down in and one day give to him. I’ve been writing lots of little memories that we make as a family in it, things I’ve witnessed him learn, how much we just love him, etc. It’s really a gift for him and my Mama heart!
Shop, here: Letters to my son Journal
4. Stain Remover- This. It’s magic in a bottle! If you have littles around the house, you need this! It removes stains instantly. I’m talking even bright red stains from berries, etc. We always keep this on hand!
Shop, here: Stain Remover
5. Lunch Containers– These lunch containers have been a life saver for the whole family! I use them daily when packing Brewer’s lunch on daycare days. They’re also great if Harry is taking lunch to work, for travel, etc.
Shop, here: Lunch Containers
That completes today’s Fab Friday post!
As always, follow me in the LIKEtoKNOWit app where I post lots of lifestyle finds!