I hope you all had the best week! Harry has been out of town this week. He takes an annual shrimping trip with his dad and 4 older brothers every October! They look forward to being out on the water every fall!
It’s just been me and sweet Brew Brew this week + the pup pups!
For today’s post, I’m rounding up 5 favorites that I’m currently using/ loving!
1. Brewer’s Jacket- Brewer needed a coat for the season and this one is the BEST! It’s quilted, warm, soft, and so adorable!
Shop this exact coat + our other favorites, here:
2. Country Concert Outfit- I wore this outfit to the Carrie Underwood concert and I love each piece! The denim dress can be worn so many diverse ways for fall. The booties can also be worn with so many outfits! And that rhinestone belt.. well it just needs to be in every girls closet!
Shop the details, here:
3. Baby Box Decor- How adorable are these boxes?! We are in baby shower season for my sister and her sweet baby girl on the way! I purchased these cute balloon boxes on Amazon for baby showers. They come in a variety of colors! If you have baby showers coming up, add these to your decor!
Shop, here: Baby Balloon Boxes
4. Christmas Stocking Tags- Can you believe we will be decking the halls soon?! Ah! I can’t even believe it but I am SO excited! I recently ordered new stocking tags and I’m loving them!
Shop our stocking tags + the pup pups stocking tags, here:
5. Magnetic Tiles- Speaking of Christmas, I’ve already done a little bit of Christmas shopping! I purchased these magnetic tiles for Brewer. When I taught in the classroom, my students use to LOVE these!
Shop, here: Magnetic Tiles
That wraps up this months edition of, “Fab Friday!”
*I’ll be back here on Tuesday of next week!*