What does everyone have planned this weekend?! We have a chill yet fun weekend ahead that I’m excited about!
Follow me on IG if you don’t already: kristencochranblog
Today’s blog post is July’s edition of, “Fab Friday!”
As always, I will be sharing 5 things that I currently find fabulous!
1. Dress– Let’s start with this dress! Earlier in the week, I rounded up LOTS of summer SALE dresses, including this one! I love this one because it’s great for summer but with these gorgeous color tones, it can easily transition well for fall! It can also be layered with a jean jacket on cooler days!
Shop this dress, here: Floral Midi Dress
Shop all dresses from this week, here:
2. Utility Wagon– I’ve talked about this wagon before but it’s worth mentioning again! We have one more beach trip coming up and we will for sure be using this again. It’s also been great to use right here at home and Brewer enjoys riding in it for neighborhood walks! It’s just useful for so many things!
Shop, here: Utility Wagon
3. Pillow Cover- I love these pillow covers!! I have them in green and another set in white! I’ve had them for several years and recently ordered another green set to replace my current green set. After several years of direct sunlight (& me forgetting to move them on rainy days), it was time for a fresh look! I loved them so much though that I reordered the same exact covers!! Another thing I love about the green (or white) is that they look great year round and for all seasons! That was a BIG plus for me!
Shop, here: Pillow Covers
4. Mouse Pad- This is something little that sparks joy for me! Lol! In all seriousness, I needed a new mouse pad for my office and this one matches my decor! I also love that it’s round. It’ll make me happy when I’m back in my office working this school year!
Shop, here: Mouse Pad
5. Lululemon Belt Bag– My sister recently gifted me this bag for my birthday and I LOVE it! I’m loving this trend because it frees my hands from carrying a purse. It’s especially nice if we’re getting out of the car at a park for just a bit, running errands, being outdoors, etc!
Shop, here: LuLuLemon Belt Bag
I’m also loving this belt bag from Target! I think the shape is super cute & stylish. I love the gold buckle & zipper. And again, I just love the convenience of carrying a belt bag!
Shop this one, here: Black Belt Bag
Okay friends, that completes this month’s edition of Fab Friday!
You can also shop everything directly by following me in the LIKEtoKNOWit app!
**I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! I’ll be back on the blog Monday!**