IT’S FRIYAYYYY!!! WooHoo!!
I love Fab Friday posts because I love sharing 5 things that I currently find FABULOUS with y’all!!
Let’s get to it:
1. Outdoor Pillows- I’m not sure if you heard but Pier 1 is going out of business!! I went by there this week and got some outdoor pillows on sale!! I bought these pillows in coral! I believe they are sold out in coral BUT they still have some other colors left!
Shop, here: Outdoor PIllows
2. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Exfoliating Peel- I found another skincare product that I’m obsessed with! I truly have asked myself, how in the world have I gone so long without this!! haha! I love it SO, SO much!! I use it every morning before applying make- up. This exfoliating spray is not like any other, I have tried! You can feel the dead skin coming off your face when you spray this on!! Juice Beauty also uses ALL natural ingredients!!
Shop this product, here: Exfoliating Spray
3. Summer Dress- How cute is this little dress from Southern Charm?! I love it because it’s just a good “throw on” dress!! Does that make sense? It’s an easy dress to throw on and dress it up with heels OR throw it on with flat sandals and your hair in a messy bun! The fabric is also VERY soft!! If you live local, check out the boutique!!
4. Monta Anthony Painting- Harry has the most AMAZING God mother in the world! Seriously! She’s a one of a kind!! On top of her sweet, sweet soul, she is also EXTREMELY talented!! She just released a new collection of paintings at the Art Lounge in Spartanburg!
I went by there yesterday and purchased this piece for our house! I love having real pieces of art work throughout our house! This piece is called, “Morning Walk.” If you live local, check out the Art lounge!! Her pieces are STUNNING! You can also check out the Art Lounge Facebook page to get a glimpse of her artwork and claim a piece!!
5. Beach Chair- It’s summer time and I hope everyone gets to take a beach trip at some point this summer despite the social distancing circumstances! My mom was in need of a new beach chair and I actually found this one on Amazon. We gave it to her for Mother’s Day! The colors are so vibrant and pretty. It’s also the perfect height! Not too high or too low to the ground!
Shop this chair, here: Beach Chair
I hope y’all have an AMAZING weekend!!!