It’s Fab Friday!!!!!
I love Fab Friday because I love sharing things with y’all that I”m currently loving!!
1. LeighLeesBracelets- I’m LOVING this bracelet stack!! It’s so pretty, fun, and bright for spring/ summer! They also arrived in the cutest packaging! Go give @leighleesbracelets a follow on Instagram and check out her collection! She has the prettiest pieces to choose from! Some of her bracelets are oil essential friendly too, meaning you can put oil inside of the bracelets to wear throughout the day!!
Here is an upclose photo:
You can also check out her Etsy shop, here: Leigh Lees Bracelets
2. Foundation Brush- Recently I was in need of a new make- up brush to apply my foundation with! I came across this brush on Amazon for $9.99 and I have been SO happy with it! It has a flat top, it’s durable, and my foudation goes on so smoothly with this brush!
Find it, here: Foundation Brush
3. Home Camera- My friend Chelsea, told me about this camera long time ago! I bought it right away for Ace but it has also come in handy recently with having a new puppy around the house! I have an app on my phone that goes with this wireless 360 degree camera. I can open the app at any time to see what is going on at home! For $36, this camera is AMAZING! I seriously can not recommend a better one!!
Find it, here: Wireless 360 Camera
4. Plush/ rope/ squeaky dog toys– Speaking of the dogs, I found these plush toys on Chewy and I put them in the pups Easter baskets. I love them because they have a rope inside and it keeps the dogs busy & entertained! It’s especially great for my teething puppy! I also wanted to recommend these because they came from Chewy and I can not say enough great things about Chewy. I recently ordered new collars from Chewy for the dogs and needed to return one because it was the wrong size. Chewy told me to donate it to my local animal shelter and they would refund my money! Ahh.. my heart! I’ve heard SO many wonderful things about Chewy. They will always have my business!
Find them, here:
5. This top- This soft, flowy, peach top is everything! I love it because it’s just a great throw- on top. Everyone needs those pieces in their closet, right? Of course, it can be found at my favorite boutique who also has a WEBSITE now!!
Check it out, here: http://www.southerncharmgifts.net
Y’all have a WONDERFUL weekend!!!