It’s Friday! Who doesn’t love Fridays? Every now and then, I discover things that I find fabulous– meaning I can’t live without them! Therefore, I want to use Fab Friday posts to share some of my favorite things!
These are 5 things that I currently find fabulous:
- I have been obsessing over skin care lately. This is the best face mask I have EVER used. I’ve been using it for about a month now and I can tell a difference in my skin. It tingles while it is on but my skin feels so so amazing when I take it off. It leaves my skin feeling so soft! I use it twice a week!! It is also super cheap which makes it more fabulous!
2. I have used the Jergen self tan lotion for years. With summer approaching, I’ve been working on my tan for summer a little but I never tan my face. (no wrinkles!) Well, my face began looking like Casper compared to the rest of my body. So, I went to Ulta looking for a self tanner for my face when I discovered that Jergen makes a self tan lotion just for that specific purpose. I LOVE it!
3. The baby lips color balm: pink smooch is amazing! It is the perfect pop of color for spring/ summer. I have been wearing it so much lately and bonus, it moisturizes too!
4. I have told y’all before on my blog that I love Shay Shull! She is a food blogger and cookbook author. I made her buffalo chicken panini recipe this week and Harry approved! That means, it will be in a meal rotation.
Recipe: 1 lb of chicken, 2 cups of spinach leaves, 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce, bread (I use sourdough), and blue cheese crumbles.
Directions: grill your chicken and cut into pieces, mix the chicken and buffalo sauce in a bowl, take 2 pieces of bread and layer one side with spinach leaves, layer again with chicken/ buffalo mix, sprinkle with blue cheese crumbles, lay the other piece of bread on top, place it on the panini press or large skillet for 5 minutes, and you’re done! I used broccoli for my side!
This recipe along with many great others can be found in her cookbook: Meal Planner
So easy. So good.
5. These pictures!! A good friend of ours, Matt, from Clover recently started doing photography and he reached out to us because he is working on building his portfolio. We love the way they turned out!! I have been taking down old pictures and replacing with photos from this day. If you are in that area and need a photographer, let me know! *dress is from Southern Charm Boutique located near me in Inman, SC!*
Have a FABULOUS Friday!