I love Fab Friday posts because as always, I post 5 things that I currently find fabulous!!
1. These boots!! I purchased these boots just in time for a snow day! I found these at Southern Charm last weekend during their big sale. Stop by the boutique soon. They have some cute things that will make great Christmas gifts for your loved ones or for yourself! 😉
2. I am loving this bag! I actually bought it earlier in the fall but I have been using it a lot more lately. It has been the perfect back pack to pick up and go with. I actually use it a lot on those days when I don’t want to carry a purse when I’m out and about. It’s also super cute, pairs well with many outfits, and the color will work year round! Found at Marshalls!
3. I saw an ad for this ice cream on Facebook and Harry and I both wanted to try it! We recently found it at the grocery store and it is fabulous. I have never been a big ice cream fan but I’ll make an exception for this. You have to try it this holiday season!
4. I have been on the look out for a good hair spray lately. My hair dresser introduced me to Aquage finishing spray. I love it because it holds my curls in place but it doesn’t look like I’m wearing hair spray. It gives a very natural, finished look! I bought a can of this magic at my salon. It can also be found on Amazon or at Ulta.
5. A snow day calls for a Christmas movie night!! You can find me on my couch, with a blanket, and my puppy watching all of my favorites! Christmas Vacation, Home Alone, and Santa Claus- they are all FABULOUS!
If you live in the Upstate of South Carolina, enjoy your snow night!! XOXO